We had a relaxing and rejuvenating time away. Delightful times to connect with nature and are back and ready to see what’s new!
Have you had a chance to get away for a week or two, or even one of the long weekends? Taking a break, doing something out of the ordinary helps us to connect with ourselves and focus on what is important to us.
Connecting with nature is so important for your physical and mental well-being.
Here are a 5 ways to connect with nature for a week, day or a few hours:
- Take a walk in your neighbourhood, count the flowers, listen to the different bird sounds
- Head outside for an outdoor nap (beach, park, backyard), watch the clouds float by or count the stars at night
- Visit to a farm or local petting zoo,
- Go boating, drift away in the summer breeze
- Go hiking or camping, hug a tree
Remember to breathe in the fresh air, feel the vibrations of the trees and walk barefoot as much as possible.